PT sessions are available across SW17, SW19 and SW20 postcode but it’s worth asking about other locations.
Every person is unique and as such, everyone gets session unique to them and their desires. We use portable equipment that does not require lots of space, making your home, office or garden a perfect place to train. As you all know, your diet plays a really important role in your healthy lifestyle so you will, also, get a personalised meal plan.
- Get back into shape after a long break, injury or childbirth
- Reduce body fat and create lean body mass
- Improve core strength, (which helps firm and flatten the belly) plus reduce lower back pain
- Rehab from many spine injuries & conditions, improve balance & agility, prevent injury
- Make a total lifestyle change and create long-lasting healthy habits
- Motivate and inspire you to get fit and stay that way at any age!
We’ll achieve it together!
If you never had a personal trainer before, or want to see what you are buying before you decide to pay, we offer a free fitness and health assessment followed by free one-hour session. After that, we are sure you will be happy and confident to continue training and start your path to becoming a BETTER SELF! Later on, you will learn the benefits of an active lifestyle, the correct techniques, how to train and the benefits of healthy eating.